Followers

Tuesday, 25 March 2014

New Products to Play With

Tomorrow after such a long absence I will be doing a lot of card making as I have fallen behind and need to get my crafting head back on.  Where as today I was enjoying making my rag dolls as I am selling them at the next craft fair I do, the doll will have t-shirts that can be changed for all the different nations of the World Cup that is about to be upon us soon.  I have printing equipment so the t-shirts for the dolls will have a flag of the countries taking part, so you can choose to have the doll wearing the countries that are being watched at that time.

I have also finally took the plunge and brought the Brother Scan N Cut and have to say I'm loving it. I have a lot of new projects coming up as well as getting ready to be in a magazine for the Military and my new website which I hope will go live soon, just getting my 16 yr old son to take some photos is a nightmare.



I have also been shopping and did a big haul from hobby craft so happy with what I got but i do need to go to the range one day soon as I've heard so many good things about the crafting goodies they have. I have not been able to do much of my crafting lately due to health problems reoccurring from a recent car accident but looks like its starting to heal now.

I have also invested in the Spectrum Noir pen set, so now I have all 168 in the sets, and  I love colouring due to it is very calming effect after a stressful day, of which I have many as I'm sure others do too I can't wait to start.


No comments: